METIS provides experienced professionals to support commercial endeavors across the globe, including emerging and frontier markets, particularly in South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. METIS Subject Matter Experts can support investors and companies seeking entry into emerging markets as well as local national small to medium enterprises seeking to break out into the international marketplace.
METIS business operations specialists and experts have successfully provided:
• Market entry assistance to U.S. Fortune 500 Corporations seeking new markets in semi-permissive environments
• Business planning and capacity building training for small to medium enterprises in developing countries
• Business development seminars and trips to facilitate new investment, vendors, suppliers, and partners for entrepreneurs, firms and business associations looking for outside technical, managerial, or financial support
• Sector specific training in the Mining, Agribusiness, Construction, and Telecommunications sectors.
• Country specific assistance in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia