Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) Small Business (SB)
In 2016, METIS was selected as a Prime Contractor on the General Services Administration’s (GSA’s) HCaTS SB Multiple-Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle. Through HCaTS SB, METIS can provide any federal agency with three Key Service Areas (KSAs):
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
Through the development and deployment of customized solutions defined in the KSAs below, HCaTS SB will be able to assist Federal agencies in accomplishing the following six objectives:
- Improving the management of human capital in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines and accomplishing their assigned critical missions, and
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of critical business processes, and
- Providing optimal professional development opportunities to the Federal workforce, and
- Undertaking effective change management initiatives, and
- Developing effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies, and
- Maximizing the return on investment in training and development, human capital, and organizational performance improvements.
These three KSAs will enable HCaTS SB to provide Federal agencies with a full range of customized solutions for training and development, human capital strategy, and organizational performance improvement requirements across the Federal government.
- HCaTS SB Pool 1: GS02Q16DCR0077
- HCaTS SB Pool 2: GS02Q16DCR0098
Period of Performance:
November 10, 2016 through November 9, 2021 (five-year base with a five-year option).
Task order option periods may be exercised after the HCaTS SB ordering period expires provided that the final task order option period does not extend the cumulative term of the task order beyond five years and six months after the HCaTS SB ordering period expires. Accordingly, the cumulative ordering period of HCaTS SB may span up to 10.5 years and the cumulative period of performance of all task orders placed under HCaTS SB may span up to 16 years.
METIS Points of Contact
Corporate HCaTS SB Program Manager (CHPM)
METIS Proposal and BD Manager
Corporate HCaTS SB Contract Manager (CHCM)